Saturday, May 21, 2011

Breaking through the walls

So I have had 3 weigh ins at weight watchers and today I am down 10 pounds. I am so excited because I so have not felt deprived at all. I have been here before, the first 10 pounds are usually fairly easy and then I self sabotage. I am not sure exactly why, I feel comfortable and relax a little, I feel I don't deserve to be healthy for some insane reason, I guess it comes down to not loving myself enough to continue. I love that I am aware this time around of my past slip ups and I am going to focus big time this week on going through that wall that has plagued me for years. I am so excited to succeed this week.

I really feel that this time is different. I have felt more secure about who I am and that I am good enough. That my weight doesn't define me. That my friends are my friends no matter what I weigh.

I have had so much support from friends and family. Thanks to all of you for being there for me and helping me realize I deserve this. It really means the world to me that you guys want me to succeed and be happy.

5 comments:

Mel said...

You are worth it Julie! You are one of the MOST beautiful people I know..In every way...Like I said..You deserve to be one of those skinng b******:) I love you!

Arycca Brothers said...

We love you Julie! You have such a great attitude, and it is already paying off. Let us know if we can help you with anything, anytime. Love you!

Jennifer Tate Sheely said...

Hey....How are things going? Just checking on in on you. I know how hard this ***** is...Keep going strong!!

Jennifer Tate Sheely said...

Hey....How are things going? Just checking on in on you. I know how hard this ***** is...Keep going strong!!

Dee said...

YAY! Julie I am so happy for you! How are you doing now? I'm just reading this...