Monday, July 27, 2009

Bryce Canyon Part 1

My cute boys in front of one of the amazing things to see here in Bryce Canyon. We got to go there for a couple of days with all my siblings except Bill and Arycca. We missed them. We had such a fun time except for a very cranky old man from California, but hey what can you do. We stayed at this awesome place about 10 minutes out of Bryce and loved it. I will definately be doing this again. The kids did so well, I love that they are getting older so we can do fun stuff like this and not have to worry so much about what they are doing.
Roger and Fred carrying the two little ones on their shoulders. So CUTE!
My sweet Max. He is so good to me.
Fred goofing off where he shouldn't be. He wasn't setting a good example for Jake. He tried to follow him down where he was.
My sister and her cute family Roger, Kylie and Kendall.

It was so beautiful. I can't believe I have lived here most my life and have never been here.


3 comments:

Mel said...

I love love love Bryce Canyon and Moab and all the places down there! I always think why don't I come here more often! Glad you had fun!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!! My kids have never been to Bryce Canyon, we may have to try it!

Dee said...

It IS so beautiful there! I enjoyed the photos! What a fun summer thing, bet it was hot though!