Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Alpine Loop











Sunday was such a beautiful day that we decided to go for a hike and a picnic. The kids had so much fun exploring the mountains. They all love to be outside. There was still snow up in the mountains so we found a hiking trail closer to the mouth of the canyon. Of course Jake thought he could climb where ever his older brothers did. He is so fun to watch. Max and Wyatt are great brothers, always helping Jake get to where they were. We had so much fun and can't wait to do this often. We all love to be in the beautiful mountains. We are very grateful to have such beauty all around us.

6 comments:

Becky said...

I can't believe your cute boys. Remember when you used to buy girl clothes with me, hee hee. And Fred looks all grown up too, oh, I'm getting all sentimental.

Amber said...

So fun!! I love the Alpine Loop...I look forward to several barbeques up there this summer! Way to take advantage of the warm weather!

Brenna LaPray said...

Such cute boys. Someday they will all spoil you...if they don't already. The Alpine loop is beautiful! What a great family tradition to start.

Mel said...

I love it up there! So Beautiful! I can't wait till the sun comes out more and we get the chance. We went for a hike on Sun. too. It was so gorgeous! I love my purse, thank you so much. You really should sell them!

Laura said...

What a great drive!! It's so fun up there. Looks like you all had a great time

Dee said...

GORGEOUS! We'll go with you next time for sure!