Thursday, March 5, 2009

Just For FUN!!

Anyone Interested?
Just for fun...(I got this idea from my friend Lora)

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

2. What I create will be just for you.

3. It'll be done this year (hopefully sooner than later, but there are still 9 months to the year!!)

4. You will have no clue what it is going to be.

5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. :)



PS- if I don't have your home address (or if you aren't sure if I do or not) just leave me your email address and I will email you to get it!

8 comments:

Lora said...

Here I am...I'm way excited. It was funny when I saw "Jewels" I thought it was my husbands cousin and went to her website and I was like "Where's the post" LOL. I'm glad it to see it was you. :-)

Mel said...

I am here!! I know you make good stuff so I am up on your list!

Rebekah said...

I think that anything you make would be really cute. You are one of the craftiest (is that even a word) people I know. Every time you bring us Christmas stuff and things I see on your blog and facebook page are always so great. I also don't know anyone else who makes homemade gift bags. Love this idea!

Amber said...

I AM HERE too!!

Sharonda and Zaron said...

Hey Julie, Can I play too?!

Laura said...

sonofa... I knew I should be better about checking blogs... I came up short!

HA HA -- j/k. You're the cutest Julie!

annette said...

hey, just wanted to pop in and say hi!

scpickett said...

i will love to be on your list. cynthia what an i do for you..