Thursday, November 20, 2008

Attempted Family Pictures for Christmas cards.





Please Fred I begged can we just take the boys picture this year for our christmas card, but he got his way. I still think we should just do the boys. I hate taking pictures of myself. I guess it has to be done sometimes. I love the branch in my face. No one is happy all the time, especially Jake. He wanted the basketball so bad that was all he said as he cried and screamed. Good times!! So we ended up taking a picture with the damn ball.

5 comments:

Dee said...

Ha ha!

I think I like the first one with the basketball. Where did you take these? They are cute in spite of everything. It's reality! I'd be happy to take your picture any time, by the way. Not that I'm an expert, but I like doing it.

Mel said...

I think they turned out so cute!! I am irritated when my friends send x-mas cards with just their kids! I want to see them!! So funny.

Becky said...

You guys are so big. The boys look so much alike. So funny that you have three boys, remember the days of only Max and buying girl clothes because you were going to have a girl next?

Laura said...

Julie - Love it! I love that you got suckered into it! A christmas picture is always better w/ everyone in it! Way to take one for the team!

Amber said...

Those are cute!!